WE WELCOME YOUR VIEWS AND COMMENTS!

The idea for the American Enrichment Program is to provide an outlet for those who want to "LET IT OUT!" Browse through the blogs, and give us your thoughts. Check back often! We encourage spirited and uplifting debate on issues. You may agree or disagree with the blogs..but we ask that everyone be respectful and courteous to all.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"I JUST WANNA LOOK LIKE I CARE"

The Senate of the United States has recently passed the Health bill, now it goes back to the House and on and on and on. What amazes me is how the votes for such things can be "bought". Some Senators were holding out apparently looking out for their constituants. Those fence sitting Senators we find out were appeased by getting their pet projects written into the bill. Obviously these projects will look good when they are up for re-election. Now that the representatives in the house see how to do it, do you think they will all of a sudden do the same? Is this corruption? Is this getting what is best for the country or "just for me"? Where is all the transparency the administration promised? It really doesn't matter because as long as I look like I care, I'll get mine".

No comments:

Post a Comment